The Benefits of Small Business Loans: How They Can Help Grow Your Business
Small business loans are a critical source of funding for companies looking to grow their businesses. Whether you’re looking to expand your product line, hire additional staff, or purchase new equipment, a small business loan can provide the financial resources you need to achieve your goals. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of small business loans and how they can help grow your business.
1. Access to Capital – One of the most significant benefits of a small business loan is access to capital. Many small businesses struggle to secure the funding they need to grow, and a loan can provide the financial resources necessary to invest in their business. With a small business loan, entrepreneurs can take advantage of new opportunities, expand their business, and increase revenue. MobyCap is able to access up to $5 Million at a time for your business. As we develop a track record together of successful lending, we can offer you better rates & terms, as well as larger loan amounts.
2. Flexibility – Small business loans offer flexibility in terms of the loan amount and repayment terms. Loans can range from a few thousand dollars to several million dollars, and repayment terms can vary from a few months to several years. This flexibility allows companies to choose a loan that best fits their business needs and cash flow. Unlike a bank which has very strict loan structure, we are able to be flexible with our products and customize them to whatever makes the most sense for your business. MobyCap understands that you’re not just some cookie-cutter company or another number on a speadsheet.
3. Improve Credit Score – Taking out a small business loan and making timely payments can help improve your business’s credit score. A good credit score is essential when applying for future loans, credit lines, or other forms of financing. The better your borrowing history is, the better the offers will be that are available to you.
4. Retain Ownership – Unlike equity financing, which requires entrepreneurs and companies to give up a portion of their ownership in exchange for funding, small business loans do not require any equity. This allows entrepreneurs to retain full ownership and control of their business while still accessing the capital they need to grow. This is a great savings in the long run, especially if your goal is to grow your business as much as possible. Some of MobyCap’s most common customers are ones that have recently raised funding in exchange for equity since the founders have regret about losing their ownership. Debt-financing allows you to keep your equity!
5. Tax Benefits – Small business loans may offer tax benefits in the form of interest deductions. Interest paid on a small business loan is typically tax-deductible, which can help reduce your business’s tax liability. Make sure to consult with a tax-professional so you’re aware of the current laws and regulations.
In conclusion, small business loans can provide the financial resources necessary to grow and expand your business. MobyCap has seen this countless times with our thousands of happy customers. From access to capital to flexibility and tax benefits, small business loans offer numerous advantages over other forms of financing. If you’re a small business owner looking to grow your business, consider the benefits of a small business loan and explore your financing options today.
Moby Capital has been helping thousands of businesses just like yours to secure small business loans for over 10 years. We have sourced over $1 Billion in funding for small businesses and we have the expertise to make the loan process as fast and easy as possible. Contact us today to learn how we can help get money in your pocket.
Your business must be on pace for at least $500k in annual revenue for us to be the right fit for your business. Please do not submit our contact form unless your business is on pace for at least $500k in annual revenue.
*MobyCap specializes in both loans and alternative financing options. Please see our website for our full suite of services and offerings.