What is a Working Capital Loan?
A working capital loan is a type of business loan that helps businesses finance their everyday operations. This can include expenses like inventory, payroll, and other operational costs. Working capital loans are typically short-term, meaning they need to be paid back within a year or two.
The top five reasons a business may take a working capital loan are:
- To cover unexpected expenses: Sometimes, businesses incur unexpected costs that they cannot cover with their regular revenue. A working capital loan can help them bridge the gap.
- To take advantage of opportunities: If a business sees an opportunity to grow but doesn’t have the cash on hand to do so, a working capital loan can provide the funds they need to seize it.
- To manage cash flow: A working capital loan can help a business even out its cash flow by providing additional funds when needed.
- To finance inventory: If a business needs to purchase inventory but doesn’t have the cash on hand to do so, a working capital loan can provide the necessary funds.
- To help with seasonal fluctuations: Some businesses experience fluctuations in their revenue due to seasonality. A working capital loan can help them smooth out these bumps.
Moby Capital is the best option for Austin-based businesses looking for working capital loans. We offer quick approvals, competitive rates, and flexible terms. Contact us today to learn more!